Spray On Bed Liner for A Radiator Support

Submitted to Product Talk

So my Camaro has an aftermarket radiator that the factory support will not attach to. For a while I used zip ties to keep the top of the radiator in place! Say what you want but it worked. I decided make a radiator mount and combo tool tray by spraying it with Bed Liner. I have no metal working tools or skills for that matter. It is simply an 18x24" piece of .032 aluminum I purchased from a local sign shop. They sell hundreds of aluminum yard signs and have them in stock. This was cheaper then getting aluminum from a box store.
I made a template with card board, transferred the design to the aluminum and cut it out with tin snips, drill bits and a scroll saw. I got rid of the sharp edges with my file set and Dremel tool. Next was the hard part, bending it! I have no metal brake but I do have a vice and some wood. So, the bends are very rough but it fits the car! Next I sanded the aluminum down and hit it with the Rustoleum Spray on Bed Liner, 3 coats, front and back. I used a combination of self tapping screws and the factory screws to mount it. I'm very happy with the end result and it's useful as a place to put tools too!