Almost bearable weather and current projects

Submitted to The Shop

Ok I must first start off saying these pics depict kindah sortah what I am doing nut I am still locked in the 80's and never remember to take pics of everything like the new generation.
So I have a huge list of projects that I hope to complete this spring/summer. For one reason or another even if I make a priority list things get juggled. Currently I have 2 projects 1 is kind of simple, well not as simple as first anticipated. The Starcraft bass boat in the pic is a 1991 and has an am fm stereo. I never use a raidion in any boat I have owned but I wanted a stereo with bluetooth so I could use my phone without using my phone. If you know what I mean. Old radio out, check. New radio in , no check. It seems that the plastic console covers a 1/4" aluminum sub frame and the stereo will not fit without laying under the said console with a death wheel and eating aluminum dust. Project in progress!! Project 2 The Tahoe in the pic has the factory wheels from 1995 and the clear coat is bad. I found a set of American Racing billet aluminum Slider used rims. So hours upon hours upon hours buffing, sanding, filing, Scotch Brite, steel wool, buffing more sanding. Did I mention buffing? They will be near chrome when I am done. Next project/projects? To be determined and changed as the weather and ambition permit. Ya'll chime in if you like on current projects