Any other El Camino fans here?

Submitted to The Shop

Just wondering. I'm restoring presently a 1986 base El Camino. Picked it up for a paltry $900 locally with valid title but it had too much going for it to pass up. The frame had been redone completely and is pristine along with the suspension, brakes and plumbing. It was an abandoned project car. The past owner swapped out the anemic V6 for an Olds 350 4 barrel and installed dual exhausts exiting the sides NASCAR style. For a northern car, it is virtually rust free with the exception of some surface scale in numerous places, but an easy fix. Now, freshening up the 350, swapped out for an electric fuel pump, Edelbrock is rebuilt (it was in pathetic shape), Slowly plugging along until it's finished. The wife is even looking forward to the day we take it out for it's maiden voyage all painted and pretty again. Thank God for the swap meets. The Spring Carlisle was very good to me along with another regional one in eastern Ohio recently. Pretty much everything I need to bring this icon back is in the garage. The way it looks right now in the pics isn't remotely how it'll look when it's done.