What do you use for restoration / detailing products and paints??

Submitted to Product Talk

As an automotive hobbyist, I acquire vehicles that many people would consider throwing away. I gather parts and pieces that need work, and I would refurbish them to look and perform like new. Sometimes, when the parts no longer exist, I have to fabricate the missing pieces.

When I clean, refurbish, restore, and remake parts, I want them to perform and look like new. I think this is where Rust-Oleum can be an asset. For instance, Cleaners and prep products would be an asset, and we all know that "Black is not Black"... Rust-Oleum has Gloss Black, Semi Gloss Black, Satin Black, Flat Black, Matte Black, etc, and each black part under the hood or on a Chassis, requires its own shade of black. That's just black. We all know there are more colors than black under the hood of a car too!

It would be nice to find a complete line of "automotive restoration paint finishes" (in one place) that detail every part from the carburetor to the fuel tank and all the chassis components in-between.

What other paint colors have you found that replicate various finishes on automotive parts best?