SEMA 2022

Submitted to The Shop

The SEMA Show is right around the corner! Running Nov 1st - 4th, the Speciality Equipment Market Association brings together over 1600 speciality equipment & automotive manufacturers to debut new, innovative products. 

While the SEMA show is a trade-only event, the general public can purchase “SEMA Friday Experience Badges” to access the show on Friday and attend SEMA Ignited.  

If you ever get the chance to attend, I would highly recommend going. It’s a unique mix of manufacturing and innovation that gets the proverbial creative juices flowing.

This year, I will be representing Rusto Garage at the Rust-Oleum Booth (#50153) during the show. We are focusing on spreading the word about our new community and hopefully gaining even more members.  

Is anyone else planning on being at the show this year? If so, let me know so we can meet up! 

If you’re not planning to attend, is there anything/ anyone you would like to see? I’ll share cool things I find along the way, but if there’s anything you want me to keep an eye out for, drop it in the comments below!