A 2 week rebuild.

Submitted to Show Off

I was a bit under the gun, so I apologize for few photos. A few years back, our local community was putting on an armature production of "a music man". They modified a model T body that I had to make into a "Wells Fargo wagon". After the show it sat in my garage, awaiting a vehicle restoration. Other projects had popped up and this T was put on the back burner.

Fast forward to 3 weeks ago. I was contacted by a buddy, that a professional production was looking for a Model T Ford for the production of "Rag Time" and asked if he knew anyone with a Model T.... ME. During the first week, I looked for authentic parts, pieces, lanterns, and other stuff that I did not have as of yet to add to my vehicle. While parts were being shipped, The car was stripped down to the chassis, the wood dash, floor, and seat riser were remade. The metal body panels were stripped, primed and repainted, and then everything was assembled.

The car was requested for delivery for last Wednesday (4/26), and the deadline was met. Now, you can see the car on stage. Thanks Rust-Oleum for helping me with paint selection and proportions used in the build of this car. Now, onto other Rust-Oleum projects!